Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ametherical Logic

I guess I am still here. I didn't have the chance to leave anywhere. That is ok. I like Arooj Aftab. I had the fortune of hearing an interview with her on "The World". Her voice was fucking awesome. And she is from Pakistan. You know, where they are all supposed to be *terrorists*?!?! Ok, that was very much sarcastic. I think that if you were to hear her music then hopefully you will have a very different picture of the life of a Pakistani. I have never been there but after hearing Arooj sing I can only reaffirm what I have always thought. That there is beauty all over the world and that there are people in *third world* countries who have the same beauty, if not more, that we here in the West claim to possess. So Arooj, if I had fifty thumbs I will put them all up for you. Hell, I give you eight fingers, two thumbs, and ten toes.

Check out her Blog at http://symphoniedevie.blogspot.com/

I love music. I like to play the bagpipes. I guess I am *OK*. I have a long way to go to be good but I have been doing it for around 10 years off and on so that has to count for something right? Ah well...


I guess that is just the way life is. You work hard to do something for a long time only to just be ok at it. Well, we all can't be prodigies right? *Goodnight!*